The main functions of the automatic mask machine:
The equipment production line is mainly composed of a main body machine, a sheet turning conveyor line and two ear strap welding machines. After the main body machine outputs the mask main body, the main body sheet of the mask is transferred to the turning mechanism through the conveyor belt structure. Turn the mask plate over to the conveyor belt connected to the ear belt machine through the turning machine, and then transfer the mask piece to the front mask plate of the ear belt machine through the conveyor belt, and then press the cylinder to place it, and use the mask piece with the ear belt machine It is welded as a whole to complete the production of the outer ear mask product.
The main features of the automatic mask machine:
1. Automatic unfolding of raw materials, automatic conveying, automatic ear wire welding, etc., with high output.
2. Computer PLC programming control, good running stability, low failure rate.
3. Automatic tension control to ensure a balanced feeding force.
4. The optical fiber sensor detects raw materials to avoid reducing waste due to insufficient materials.
5. The whole machine adopts aluminum alloy structure, which is beautiful and firm without rust.
Maintenance method of automatic mask machine:
1. Appearance: Masks need to be worn on our faces and even used in the operating room. Therefore, the production of masks requires timely cleaning of mask machines. At the end of each day, personnel should be arranged to clean the working surface of the equipment and the plate that holds the mask after turning off the power. Please note that you cannot use water or oil, other non-toxic and volatile cleaning fluids, such as alcohol, can be used.
2. Transmission system: The transmission system includes motors, gears, reducers, sprockets, chains, conveyor belts and other components. We need to check whether the outer surface of the motor has dust that affects heat dissipation, whether the gear and sprocket are oiled, and whether there are accessories. Is the tightness of the chain appropriate? Is there a foreign body? Are the connecting screws between the transmission parts loose? Is the lubricating oil of the reducer sufficient? Generally, the lubricant needs to be changed every 1000 to 1500 hours.
3. Electrical system: check whether the equipment circuit connector is loose, whether the main power line, branch signal line, etc. are worn out? Is the electrical equipment loose? Whether the inside of the distribution box is clean and dry, whether the exhaust fan is working normally, etc.
4. Ultrasonic system: check whether the ultrasonic system is clean, especially the ultrasonic electric box, transducer, welding head (magnification) must be kept dry, and the connection line must be firm. Also check the degree of wear of the ultrasonic welding head from time to time. Pay attention to the change range of the voltmeter and ammeter pointer on the ultrasonic electric box.